1. Check the price tag, the description of the item/product properly before ordering. Get your accurate measurement from a tailor before purchasing if it is native clothing.
2. Any item/product outside the location of the seller attracts transportation cost (check out our discounted list by location) but if the seller is in the same location you can make an arrangement on the day convenient for both for drop off and pick up or door to door delivery. If the buyer fails to pick up on the agreed date it will attract storage fee.
3. The buyer should check the item before signing received with the courier staff. If there is any concern about the item, make sure the courier staff confirms it and both make decisions. If the issue is from the seller, the item will be exchanged.
4. When a buyer confirms a product and signs received with the courier staff it will be no longer be returned. Reason: ( for the safety of the item/product).
5. Buyer pay before delivery.